The first known owner of Gjorslev is Rane Jonssen, who was one of those who was convicted of the murder of King Eric Klipping in Finderup let 1287th
Rane Jonssen was beheaded for his participation in Roskilde Bishop 1302nd In 1395 was Gjorslev taken over by the Roskilde Peder Jensen Lodehat who built the present castle. The cross-shaped house is the largest medieval building.
In the cross center is a 28 m high tower. The building material was limestone with bands of brick. From 1679-1743 was the courtyard of the royal family's possession, and part of the half-timbered farm buildings were erected during this period.
The northern wing of the courtyard was built in 1638 and the south wing as 1843.
Arranged tours for min. 50 persons by prior agreement
Store Heddinge 4660