When Have Mill water tank was extended in 1963 Emil Hansen offered to carve a wooden model of the old Town Arms, which was from earlier than 1300 A.C.
From this model 4 samples were made, one of which is on the water tower in Sct. Hansgade. Another is placed on the gabel of Børsen. In 1938 Ringsted Municipality was registered as the only rightful user of the Town Arms.
From 1970 until January 2014 is was used as Ringsted's Town Arms.
Ringsted's old Town Arms